Allah’s Girl | Doula | Dream Analyst | Writer
Everyday my painting is a little different than yesterday’s because Allah (God) isn’t done with His book. This page is a glimpse of Destiny through a pair of virtual lenses.
The meaning of Destiny
The following should read as run on sentence, but I have it written as bullet points with hopes that it is easier to follow.
- I am a dab of Whitley and Freddie who married her Dewayne
- due to patience like Meagan Good
- because I deserve to be loved naked like Ella Mai
- resilient like Ciara
- humble like Kelly Rowland
- natural like Solange
- modest and supportive like Ayesha Curry
- determined like Monica McCall
- productive like Mary Jane
- stuck to my Roots like Kizzy Kinte
- versatile like Angela Basset
- I am a “Sail Out” and I am “Souled Out” like Jhene Aiko
- I am a “Dove In The Wind” like Sza
- I speak freely like Sandra Bland
- so I’m misunderstood like Left Eye
- I write memories like Sister Claudette Muhammad
- striving to have the strength and mind of my spiritual mothers (Mother Marie Muhammad, Mother Clara Muhammad, Mother Burnsteen Sharrieff Muhammad, Mother Tynetta Muhammad, and Mother Khadijah Farrakhan)
- and I Am Me like Willow Smith.